Alongside fighting with a slow internet connection as I am downloading Star Wars: The Old Republic on my laptop (it’s kriffing huge) I decided to continue the scales. I hoped that it would help my nerves.
At this point, as I was talking with my boyfriend on Whatsapp, I asked some feedback from him about the changing of the size of the scales. He noted that the change should be evened, and that I started to do. I also noticed that the “pattern” of the scales had distorted as I had proceeded, as you can see there.
First, getting rid of the distorted stuff.
Then, getting rid of the scales which got too big too fast. I left some stuff so that I can evenly make them that big.
This is it. Now I should seam them naturally here. Seems difficult, though… Lemme think about this thing, because there is a size difference…
I am in such a good flow with what I started that I decided to erase the part I had left earlier. It’s easier to get the size change good then.
But but but but…. the pattern seemed like its starting to go off as you may be able o see in the previous picture. I erased that part.
I sure got to a good flow then but I need to fix these lines a little bit when I am done. I am sure you notice why…
I gave it a thoughts and I decided to erase the preliminary scales I had made there. I can continue easily from this. No need for additional stuff or anything that chains the things into something.
This was Sunday’s work. I’ll see when I continue this.